New challenge

 

New challenge " Udacity Digital Marketing Nanodegree"

 You know when you work in the same field and have a problem with organizing, a problem with a marketing plan,

I know when you randomly operate not based on a real plan, this a big problem! Because I was always searching for something new in the field of digital marketing, and for the same reason I chose Udacity in order to be able to arrange my ideas, to be able to be a true taste of value in the digital field, the strongest field in the world.

When the Covid 19 epidemic happened, it happened to me many problems, especially in my work. The company that I used to work for closed its doors and many companies happened to it, and from here my life developed, unfortunately, it was the worst.

 But I did not give up and did not stop. I was and still always looking for something new in the field of digital marketing until I saw the Udacity ads     and I was very happy that the Ministry of egfwd provided a scholarship in the field of digital marketing, especially with Udacity, because Udacity is a global and strong company in the field of digital, and it really provided a real golden opportunity for young people. And any person who wants to develop himself in the field of digital marketing, I am happy that I joined Udacity, and since the beginning of joining I have benefited a lot and will benefit more and more.

Really, I thank Udacity and its cooperation with EGFWD for providing a new job opportunity for young people, especially with the presence and spread of the freelancer.

I will be better than I was thank you Udacity for its cooperation with us, and for joining the fun journey and the new challenge in the digital field.

In short, after completing the course, one of the digital marketing professionals will be yes, it is a really new and fun challenge.

 #Udacity #IminDMND  #Digital_Marketing

Thanks, Udacity




Source: https://pixabay.com/illustrations/social-media-interaction-woman-1233873/

Comments